Chores

Chores don’t make sense to me. Why clean your house when you’re going to mess it all up again? And you know how you can sleep in on the weekend? Well I had to wake up at 6:00 to start my chores. First my mom told me to make breakfast but she was all ready awake, why couldn’t she do it herself? Then My baby brother vomited on the fringe of carpet. And guess who had to clean it up. Me. I burned the eggs and they turned black, I don’t think they were even edible. I knew I saw flickering on the stove but I was too tired to care. And when I was sorting the clothes to get washed I mixed up the whites with the colors. now my dad’s favorite white T-shirt is pink. And even if my parents shouted at me for being ”careless” it was kind of their fault too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rainy day

Sad Teddy bear

Sad Times